About Me

Houston, Texas, United States
Welcome and thanks for coming to the Robinowitz Law Firm family law blog. I have been a family law lawyer for over twenty years. I attended the University of Texas at Austin for my undergraduate studies. I attended law school at South Texas College of Law.
Donald E. Robinowitz
Attorney at Law
4151 Southwest Fwy
Suite 350
Houston, TX 77027
Office: 713.622.6676
Fax : 713.623.2987

Friday, August 6, 2010

Advanced Family Law Seminar

Beginning this Sunday August 8, 2010 and continuing through Thursday of next week, the family law bar comprised of family law lawyers and judges throughout the state will converge on San Antonio to attend the Advanced Family Law continuing legal education seminar. In my opinion this seminar is an annual "must attend" as it is the most informative seminar in our chosen field. This seminar has been going on since I started practicing twenty years ago and has always been held in high esteem. Whereas most seminars last two days, this seminar lasts five days and seemingly touches on every areas of family law. The speakers are an unbelievable collection of family law talent. The resource materials provided to each participant are invaluable as I use them in preparation for almost every hearing that I attend.

If you are a non-lawyer looking to hire a family law lawyer next week in Houston, Dallas, Austin, or anywhere not San Antonio "buyer beware" as all of the real talent will be sharpening their skills at this seminar.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this blog, It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also get knowledge, from these type of blog, nice entry. Thanks
    family law lawyer nassau county, ny

    ReplyDelete